1. INCREASE YOUR TURNOVER: By attracting more customers locally and the growing number of gay people who are visiting, studying and relocating to your city from the UK and internationally
2. SAVE MONEY AND TIME: Save £100's by no longer having to create a new website or no longer having to maintain or update your website by joining Enqueer
3. EXPANSION: Mainstream businesses can expand your market further into the gay community
1. SIX STUNNING SHOWCASE PAGES WITHIN ENQUEER: Showcase your business with 6 stunning pages including Business Information, Overview, Photo Gallery, Special Discount Offer Codes, Google Maps with Street View, etc. Enqueer will set all this up for you. You can easily update all your information as you go along or we'll do it all for you
2. We will produce a STUNNING, PROFESSIONAL VIDEO OF YOUR BUSINESS to showcase on Enqueer and Youtube every Six Months
3. GUARANTEED EXPOSURE: By joining Enqueer you'll be on high Google results for your business type. Exact rankings can not be guaranteed but as the project along with our content, marketing, SEO and advertising grows this will have a positive effect on our rankings over the coming weeks
4. YOUR OWN EXCLUSIVE LIVE EVENTS CALENDAR: to advertise all your events (for eg. special nights, club/karaoke/drag events, DJ's, shopping sales, gay wedding fairs, drinks offers / happy hours, etc.) Your events will automatically go into the live calendar for your business type (e.g. bars, clubs, restaurants) and into your city's calendar. These calendars are comprehensive (i.e. include ONE OFF events) so your events will be a part of these calendars. Your events and special offer discount codes will also be promoted on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus and you can update them them as you go along or let us do it all for you!
5. YOUR OWN EXCLUSIVE URL to give to your customers (e.g. www.enqueer.com/ng1)
6. CUSTOMER INPUT / VALUABLE FEEDBACK: Your customers can review your business (all pre-vetted) and Enqueer will write editorial reviews
7. TICKET SALES: Increase the success of your events by selling tickets on Enqueer with our ticket purchasing facility (coming soon)
8. You'll be on a very EASY TO USE, ATTRACTIVE, UNCLUTTERED online guide which is the only GLOBAL gay site of its kind and is FAST GROWING
9. You benefit from a DEDICATED PROMOTIONAL TEAM and a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER and HANDS ON CUSTOMER SUPPORT BY PHONE AND EMAIL. This all means your business is promoted continuously so an Enqueer user in another city is more likey to visit you when visiting, studying or relocating to your city
An Enqueer Premium Business Account offers:
For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll call or email you back
From Alex Khalil, Managing Director of one of the UK's largest hen party event management companies. To see the beautiful 6 page showcase we created for them see www.enqueer.com/spicybrighton
"Spicy Hen is very proud to be working with Enqueer in developing and promoting hag wedding parties for the gay community. We have been very impressed with the amount of online exposure given to us by having an Enqueer business account which has already put us on page one for the Brighton gay wedding searches and soon to provide us with a video of our gay clientele.
For these reasons we have decided to roll this out to all the British cities that they are live in in the coming weeks. I have no doubt whatsoever that Enqueer will deliver a real benefit to businesses who join them, as it has done for ours. If you have any questions I can be contacted at email@example.com"
An "Enqueer Recommended Business" is a business which has been hand picked and personally verified by the Enqueer team as Recommended for the gay community locally and globally. Reasons for recommendation could include atmosphere, friendliness, food quality, value for money, interior decor, etc. For these businesses we offer a special partnership, editorial reviews of the services they provide (where we always give reasons for recommendation) and a direct link to their Enqueer Showcase pages.
Mainstream or 'gay-friendly' businesses can also be Recommended, for example if they actively foster a welcoming environment, are popular with the LGBT community, hold events of interest to the gay community, are staffed / owned by LGBT people, are actively involved with the gay community, etc.